Consulting Manager (Metals & Mining)
з/п не указана
Partners in Performance is a global management consulting firm with a focus on human performance and working alongside client partners to make change happen. We’ve got offices in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Africa, North and South America, the Middle East, Russia and the UK and Europe but prefer to spend as little time in them as possible. Instead, we work closely with our clients to deliver the big, rapid, sustainable results you hardly ever achieve by sitting in a boardroom.
PIP Managers play the critical role of leading our engagements. They are adaptable and comfortable working in business improvement, capital portfolio optimisation and commercial due diligence in a genuinely broad range of clients and industries across the European region. Leading a team of Senior Associates and Associates you will ensure engagement delivery and collaboration, coaching and management of the client also. You won't be handing over your work, but will be in control of an end to end process.
Your career development will be supported by your personal Development Leader and our world class training and career development programs. At the same time as offering the security of a structured approach, our organisation is still of a size where you will be truly treated as an individual, with the opportunity to contribute new ideas and make the best of your entrepreneurial spirit.
If you have experience within a T1 strategy firm, have outstanding logic and analytical skills, the ability to solve complex commercial problems and want to see tangible results from your work, a career with PIP can unleash your potential.
- Demonstrable experience of management in T1 consulting. Ideally with industry operational experience
- Passion for solving complex business problems and collaborating with client teams to achieve results
- Able and enthusiastic to travel and work with local client teams in urban and remote regions.
Readiness for business trips (70-80%)
Fluent English and Russian is a must
What we offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- A great team to work with
- International environment, open and supportive corporate culture
- Prospective for career development
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in real business improvement projects with largest M&M clients in CIS market
- An opportunity to travel and to work in a very special places in Russia and world wide
The PIP leadership team is made up of alumni from top tier consulting firms who also have industry and/or deep subject matter expertise in operations. Reflecting the diversity of our clients, our consultants are generalists able to adapt quickly to new environments.
PIP consultants are passionate about business improvement, training and developing clients to implement sustainable results. At the same time our consultants thrive on solutions and are equally confident in strategy consulting. This means that we recruit both seasoned managers with pure strategy consulting backgrounds as well as strong individuals with an effective mix of strategy and industry experience.